Authentic German Incense Smokers - Christmas Smokermen
The first smoker was developed around 1850 in Heidelberg close to Seiffen. At first dough served as material. Mostly figures of the everyday life were used as motif. Nowadays also Santa Claus and other modern motives are manufactured. Available are salesmen, bakers, foresters, miners, chimney sweepers, standing smokers, edge stools smokers, large smokers, small smokers and so on. Woodturning is the main technique that is used to produce a smoker.
- All Smokers Click 'View all Smokers' to view our complete range of Smokers.
- In all sizes... Find Smokers in the adequate size by choosing from the size ranges listed below.
- ...and all price ranges We have arranged our assortment into price categories. Please pick the desired price range below.
Smokers by motif
Farmers, Doctors, Marketeers and much more!
- Santa Claus The classic christmas theme par excellence!
- Famous Persons Some of them wrote history!
- Snowmen Snow, a carrot and some pieces of coal...
- Hobbies Hunters, Fishermen, Fire Fighters and much more!
- Animals Skiing mooses and sledding cows!
- Misc. Smokers All smokers that haven't found a home elsewhere.
- Edge stool The popular „Kantenhocker” series by KWO!
- Ulbricht Gnomes At home in the woods - now you can get one for your home!
- Ball figures Those with the many faces by Seiffener Volkskunst.
Smokers - How to buy
In our category of Erzgebirge smokers you will find practical buttons/banners, allowing you to facilitate your search and quickly find a smoker just according to your wishes. If you would like to see every kind of nutcracker we can offer, you may just click in “all smokers”. Or you can narrow your search according to the price range you are looking for. You may also filter our Erzgebirge smokers, limiting your search to special themes, for example professions, hobbies, snowmen, animals ect… With a click in the appropriate category you will quickly find the product you are looking for. If you are interested in the smokers of one particular manufacturer, this choice is also possible.
Erzgebirge-Palace® is a registered trademark of WIBROS Management oHG